BI insurance covers you for loss of income following an insured event such as fire, storm, flood etc.
Our Business Interruption cover aims to put your business back in the same trading position occupied before the damage occurred, compensating you for a shortfall in profits and any increased cost in running your business following the event.
If your business is unable to trade because of an interruption, business interruption insurance would cover your lost income for up to 12 months. It would also cover the increased costs of working, which are those additional costs and expenses you incur in order to minimise your loss of income, for example the cost of renting an alternative office while your usual office is repaired following a fire.
It’s simple to protect your business
In case it happens to you, it’s important to consider how you would keep your business running in the interim, including how you would pay bills and maintain relationships with your clients and suppliers.
Our business interruption insurance can protect your business from the impacts of an interruption to your business caused by insured damage to:
- your office, for example flood, fire or vandalism
- property nearby which prevents access to your office, for example a gas explosion at a neighbouring building which has led to the entire area being closed off
- the premises of a supplier of yours in the EU.
If you would like to discuss business interruption insurance and how we can help you implement the right approach then please call us on 0161 241 5241
How we help our clients
We work with companies to fully understand their business processes making us better equipped to identify the potential risk issues. We do this by understanding the risk profile of a company, selecting the right insurer who fully understand the risk profile, ensuring that the policy wordings are correct and fully understood and provide a professional approach, leading an underwriter to provide cover at a reduced premium due to the way the risk has been presented.
Why choose us
- Member of the British Insurance Brokers' Association
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Access to a products from leading insurers
- Expert knowledge and advice on all types of insurance
- Provide full support in the event of a claim
- Tailored solutions to your needs
- Dedicated account managers to represent your interests
- Certified Insurance Professionals
- UK Broker Awards 2017 Finalists
- Thousands of happy customers across the UK
We are Riverdale Insurance
A member of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Riverdale Insurance is an independent insurance broker with access to all the leading insurers in the UK including Lloyds of London.
Riverdale Insurance gave us their full support in managing our claim and did a fantastic job. They have been easy to work with. We highly recommend Riverdale Insurance for their service, support and offered us the best quote in the market.
Riverdale Insurance are very knowledgeable and the level of service was excellent. They are always available to advise and assist whenever needed. Extremely professional and highly recommended.
NGS Group Ltd
We was referred to Riverdale Insurance by a third party company. We have never looked back since, because the service and insurance coverage that they have afforded us surpasses any that a competitor can meet. Riverdale Insurance is an outstanding company.