Buy to let insurance

Being a landlord and dealing with buy to let property can be a big responsibility, as you have to consider the safety of your tenants, pay the mortgage, and protect the property.

  • Buildings insurance covers against damage caused to your property by fire, storm or flood. You can recover the cost of re-building the property if necessary.
  • Contents insurance financially covers damage to fixtuares, fittings or furniture in the property. These can be high value items so there can be substantial losses if you are not covered properly.
  • Liability insurance covers the cost of legal claims against you if a tenant is injured and you are at fault.

Submit a request online and one of our experts will call you back

Make an Enquiry

Give us a call today to talk about your insurance needs and find out how Riverdale can help

0161 241 5241

One way to ensure that you are covered financially for risks to your investment is buy to let insurance. You may need bespoke landlord insurance for your buy-to-let property which allows you the flexibility to change the policy as your circumstances change.