Care home insurance

Care home insurance needs to be tailored to your specific requirements and as part of your business insurance policy. There are several areas involved with care home insurance policies.

  • Buildings insurance insure your premises against fire and flood, if you own them. If you are renting, check with your landlord on what the insurance cover is
  • Contents insurance insure your contents within your premises against damage, theft or loss professional indemnity
  • Employee liability

Submit a request online and one of our experts will call you back

Make an Enquiry

Give us a call today to talk about your requirements and how we can help

0161 241 5241

We’re here for you Weekdays 10am – 5pm

Riverdale Insurance’s aims to take the hassle out of comparing care home insurance quotes. Using our simple, one page care home insurance form, we could help put you in touch with our panel of UK insurance providers.