Charities and Not For Profit
Solutions to meet your needs
Charities rely on donations, volunteers and fundraising to help provide for those in need. Non-profit organisations need insurance suited to their specific circumstances. Unlike ordinary businesses, it is likely that you have both employees and volunteers who work for you. It may also be that you hold regular events, fundraising activities and provide services for people in need.
We also work with charitable care organisations, helping them to address the particular challenges and risks they face in their day to day operations. We provide solutions to charities of all sizes, helping them meet their objectives and manage risk effectively. Our collaborative relationships across the sector enable us to provide the right advice and service to protect your organisation.
- Risk management, including employment law and health & safety
- Whole of market insurance placement
- Specialist trustee and liability insurance
More charity & community organisations we cover
- Children and youth clubs
- Community & voluntary groups
- Counselling & support groups
- Community centre & village halls
- Community interest companies and trusts
- Parent, baby & toddler groups
If you would like to discuss charity insurance and how we can help you implement the right approach then please call us on 0161 241 5241
How we help our clients
We work with companies to fully understand their business processes making us better equipped to identify the potential risk issues. We do this by understanding the risk profile of a company, selecting the right insurer who fully understand the risk profile, ensuring that the policy wordings are correct and fully understood and provide a professional approach, leading an underwriter to provide cover at a reduced premium due to the way the risk has been presented.
Why choose us
- Member of the British Insurance Brokers' Association
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Access to a products from leading insurers
- Expert knowledge and advice on all types of insurance
- Provide full support in the event of a claim
- Tailored solutions to your needs
- Dedicated account managers to represent your interests
- Certified Insurance Professionals
- UK Broker Awards 2017 Finalists
- Thousands of happy customers across the UK
We are Riverdale Insurance
A member of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Riverdale Insurance is an independent insurance broker with access to all the leading insurers in the UK including Lloyds of London.
Riverdale Insurance gave us their full support in managing our claim and did a fantastic job. They have been easy to work with. We highly recommend Riverdale Insurance for their service, support and offered us the best quote in the market.
Riverdale Insurance are very knowledgeable and the level of service was excellent. They are always available to advise and assist whenever needed. Extremely professional and highly recommended.
NGS Group Ltd
We was referred to Riverdale Insurance by a third party company. We have never looked back since, because the service and insurance coverage that they have afforded us surpasses any that a competitor can meet. Riverdale Insurance is an outstanding company.