Health and Beauty Insurance

Your work is all about having the talent and creative flair to make people feel and look better. Managing chemical treatments, maintaining good hygiene and managing people’s expectations are all part of the job. To protect yourself, you’re likely to need:

  • Professional indemnity insurance – if your service doesn’t cut it or your recommendations don’t work out, a client could feel that more than their appearance has suffered. If your service or advice is questioned, our policy would cover your defence and any compensation costs.
  • Public liability insurance – if visitors injure themselves on your property or if you damage someone else’s property while on a job, you could face compensation claims. Public liability insurance would cover your defence fees and compensation.
  • Employers’ liability insurance – if you have assistants, volunteers or apprentices, the law requires you take out employers’ liability cover. You’ll need a minimum of £5 million of cover for work-related injury or illness.
  • Cover for equipment and personal injury – how much would it set you back to replace your work tools and equipment? We have cover to suit. You can also get personal accident cover, in case illness or injury dramatically affects your income.

Submit a request online and one of our experts will call you back

Make an Enquiry

Give us a call today to talk about your insurance needs and find out how Riverdale can help

0161 241 5241