Holiday home insurance

Having a holiday home can be an exciting adventure, allowing you to visit your favourite destination year after year. However, it’s just as important to have adequate overseas holiday home insurance that covers your property in the same way as a policy would for your UK residence.

Submit a request online and one of our experts will call you back

Make an Enquiry

Give us a call today to talk about your insurance needs and find out how Riverdale can help

0161 241 5241

Riverdale Insurance provides comprehensive holiday home insurance throughout numerous countries in Europe, giving you peace of mind that your treasured asset is always protected.

Riverdale Insurance holiday home insurance for over 50s is specifically designed to provide comprehensive building and contents cover at an affordable price; just because your property is overseas doesn’t mean you should forego access to the protection of UK cover. Riverdale Insurance holiday home policies are underwritten by leading UK insurers with all documentation provided in English.

We provide buildings and contents insurance for holiday homes and cover is available for Spain, Bulgaria, Southern Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy (including the islands), Portugal, Ireland and the UK – click on the country-specific boxes above to find out more information.

Holiday home insurance Claims

*Properties built after 1975 in the following resorts: Bansko, Varna, Golden Sands, Albena, St. Constantine and Elena, Riviera and Rusalka, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Nessebar, Primorsko and Sozopol. Buildings and contents insurance for a European property built after 1990. Terms and conditions apply.

Simply call using the number below and they'll advise you of the next steps in the process. They'll also continue to guide you through as and when you need them to thereafter.welcome