Cover for office premises, equipment and more…
Office insurance can protect you against damage to your office premises, any business interruption that leads to loss of income and equipment breakdown, as well as insurance cover for office contents. You can pick and choose which office insurance policies you need to create one tailored package.
We provide cover for businesses, surgeries and clinics working from commercial premises. We offer insurance for a wide range of businesses from graphic designers to accountants and solicitors, to doctors, dentists, veterinary practices, clinics or surgeries.
It’s important that your office premises are insured. Similar to your home, there are range of covers that you need to consider that will provide protection for your buildings, contents, fixtures and stock.
Designed especially for offices
With access to many insurance markets, we provide bespoke, co-ordinated programmes of cover. Our office insurance solutions includes (but not limited to):
- Building and contents cover – including property, fittings, IT equipment, documents and records.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance – businesses with employees must have this. It covers claims for work-related injuries or illness from your staff.
- Public Liability Insurance – protection from claims from people who may get injured on your property.
- Business interruption cover – protect your income if you have to close temporarily after a fire or other insured event.
- Legal expenses cover – includes contractual, labour, data protection and tax disputes. Plus, you can also use our 24-hour emergency and legal helpline.
- Optional extras for an additional cost – you can also choose cover for a range of optional extras for an additional cost including subsidence and theft by employees.
If you would like to discuss office insurance and how we can help you implement the right approach then please call us on 0161 241 5241
How we help our clients
We work with companies to fully understand their business processes making us better equipped to identify the potential risk issues. We do this by understanding the risk profile of a company, selecting the right insurer who fully understand the risk profile, ensuring that the policy wordings are correct and fully understood and provide a professional approach, leading an underwriter to provide cover at a reduced premium due to the way the risk has been presented.
Why choose us
- Member of the British Insurance Brokers' Association
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Access to a products from leading insurers
- Expert knowledge and advice on all types of insurance
- Provide full support in the event of a claim
- Tailored solutions to your needs
- Dedicated account managers to represent your interests
- Certified Insurance Professionals
- UK Broker Awards 2017 Finalists
- Thousands of happy customers across the UK
We are Riverdale Insurance
A member of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Riverdale Insurance is an independent insurance broker with access to all the leading insurers in the UK including Lloyds of London.
Riverdale Insurance gave us their full support in managing our claim and did a fantastic job. They have been easy to work with. We highly recommend Riverdale Insurance for their service, support and offered us the best quote in the market.
Riverdale Insurance are very knowledgeable and the level of service was excellent. They are always available to advise and assist whenever needed. Extremely professional and highly recommended.
NGS Group Ltd
We was referred to Riverdale Insurance by a third party company. We have never looked back since, because the service and insurance coverage that they have afforded us surpasses any that a competitor can meet. Riverdale Insurance is an outstanding company.