Pub Insurance

Running a pub or restaurant comes with its own unique challenges, and you’ll find our restaurant / pub insurance reflect them. That's why you're covered if a member of the public slips up on your premises, or if one of your staff injures themselves – both particular concerns in a busy environment (for which you are legally liable). We'll also protect you against loss if you have to close your premises temporarily due to an insured event, for example due to storm, flood or fire.

Whether you're covering your liability to the public, staff or any money you keep on your premises or in transit to the bank, it's essential you buy the right amount of cover. That's why we ensure our Restaurant Insurance / Pub Insurance includes the standard cover for your type of business with the option to increase cover limits or add on cover to suit your individual requirements.

Submit a request online and one of our experts will call you back

Make an Enquiry

Give us a call today to talk about your insurance needs and find out how Riverdale can help

0161 241 5241

And if your circumstances change, such as taking on extra staff or altering your business activities, let us know and we'll adapt your cover to your needs, and save you some money wherever we can.