Sole Trader Insurance

Our insurance products are designed to suit professionals who work for themselves, as freelancers or contractors, as well as small business owners.

As a self-employed person or sole trader, insurance may not be high on your list of priorities. But, although you may feel confident in the quality of the service you provide, and even if there is no fault with your work, you could incur significant costs to defend yourself against any allegations.

Submit a request online and one of our experts will call you back

Make an Enquiry

Give us a call today to talk about your insurance needs and find out how Riverdale can help

0161 241 5241

Whether you are a small business with employees or a self-employed freelancer, we understand that your business is always growing and changing. We never charge an administration fee if you need to update your details, amend your turnover information or add employees during the period of insurance.

So whether you work in recruitment, marketing and advertising, management consultancy, IT, estate agency, or accountancy and tax, we have tailored professional indemnity policy wordings which are designed to cover the specific risks you might face in your industry.

Often your clients will make professional indemnity cover a contractual requirement when you start working for them, so if you are not sure what kind of cover will meet those requirements, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to explain what our different insurance policies can cover. Our professional indemnity limits range from £100,000 to £10 million, so we hope you will be able to find a product that suits your needs.